Monday 9 February 2009

Lingerie Just makes any outfit!




I have to admit that my obsession with underwear is getting ridicuuolus. What makes it worse i just buy and never get the right size so half of them dont even fit me anymore! Matching amazingly crafted underwaer can make you feel sepecial even on those lazy days! I dont care what anyone says no matter what amazing outfit you have picked out for any occassion your never gonna feel that great unless you have got the perfect underwear underneath... LA Perla, Myla, Agent Provocatuer, Stella McCartney definatly provide the most sexy flattering underwear imagainable! On my budget i can only afford the odd set in the sales but my tip is find the underwear you like then go seraching...
Found the cutest hand made lingerie on Portablle market and it was cheap as chips!

No comments: