Monday 1 December 2008

Planning visit to Unruly Salon!


Had my hair done the other day, really not impressed anymore of how much having to fork out each time i have my hair done!I always have to try somewhere knew each time, as they never get it just right! I'm finding they are all just dull boring- with the same interiors and clinically minimalist feel and over priced! I always end up having to plan what uni work I'm gonna take with me to stop me from getting board for hours on end, as i beg them to leave the toner on as long as possible to stop any trace of yellow in my hair.

Planning to be in London over Christmas and definitely booking a visit to the Unruly Salon on Portabella Road. Started up in 2005 they provide a late night service with a line up of dj's! Prices are not that bad either!!! - Lilly Allen is meant to be a regular, think i might end up being one to!

-

No comments: